Beanless Venison Chili in the Crock Pot
This protein packed chili is loaded with nutrition and the perfect meal for busy families.PREP TIME: 5-10 MINUTES COOK TIME: 6 HOURS
This chili is a meat lovers dream! It’s also a mom’s dream because it’s loaded with veggies that I normally can’t get my kiddos to eat. Like many of my recipes it’s easy to prep, then just set it and forget it. This protein packed chili is loaded with nutrition and the perfect meal for busy families.
- 2 LBS GROUND VENISON
- 1 ZUCCHINI DICED
- 1/2 MEDIUM ONION DICED
- 1 CUP SLICED CARROTS
- 1 CUP BELL PEPPER DICED
- 8 0Z TOMATO SAUCE
- 16 OZ DICED TOMATOES
- I/2 CUP QUINOA (UNCOOKED)
- 3 CUPS BEEF BROTH
- GREEN ONIONS
- SOUR CREAM
- SHREDDED MEXICAN CHEESE
- SALT & PEPPER TO TASTE
- 1 PKG CHILI SEASONING MIX
- Brown venison in a frying pan with non-stick spray. Add salt and pepper to taste while it’s cooking
- Add venison, zucchini, onions, carrots, bell pepper, tomato sauce, diced tomato, quinoa, beef broth to crock pot.
- Set on low and slow cook for 6 hours.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. We like green onions, sour cream, avocado and shredded Mexican cheese