- 1 lb bear meat
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced bell peppers (green, red, orange, yellow)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Combine bear meat, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, bell peppers and egg in a bowl and mix until well-blended
- Spray your frying pan with non-stick cooking spray and use medium heat
- Split meat into 4 or 5 equal sized balls and flatten into patties
- Cook until meat is brown all the way through (it’s important to not eat bear meat rare.)
- While the meat is cooking prepare the aioli sauce in a bowl by mixing the mayonnaise, lemon juice and minced garlic together.
- Put the burger on your favorite bun (I used whole wheat) and spread aioli sauce on the bun. Garnish with your favorite burger fixings: lettuce, pickles, ketchup, onions.