- 1-2 lbs deer steak
- 3 eggs
- Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs
- 3 cups olive oil
- Cut steak into 1/2″ strips
- Beat eggs in a small bowl
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan – oil should be about 2-3 inches deep.
- Take strips and dip in egg, then coat in seasoning. Place them in the hot oil.
- Repeat until you get about 8 pieces of steak in the oil.
- When golden brown remove steaks from pot and place on a paper towel to soak up the excess oil.
- We served ours with a mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette.